How to sell cars in gta 5 ? In Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V), you can sell cars to make money. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to sell cars in the game:
- Open your phone and go to the “Contacts” tab.
- Scroll down to “LS Customs” and select it.
- This will open a menu with several options, including “Sell Car.”
- Select “Sell Car” and a list of the cars you currently own will appear.
- Select the car you want to sell and confirm the sale.
- You will receive a notification of the sale price and the money will be added to your in-game bank account.
- Not all cars can be sold at LS Customs, only some specific cars can be sold there.
- Cars can only be sold once per in-game day (48 minutes in real-time)
- Cars can only be sold for a fraction of their purchase price.
Additionally, you can also sell cars to other players in the game by posting them for sale on the in-game marketplace, which can be accessed from the game’s pause menu.
You can also sell cars to other players by posting them for sale on the in-game marketplace, which can be accessed from the game’s pause menu.