how to register as a ceo in gta 5 In order to register as a CEO in GTA 5’s online mode, you need to follow these steps:
- Start the game and open the “Interaction Menu” by pressing the appropriate button for your platform.
- Go to the “SecuroServ” option and select “Register as CEO.”
- You will be prompted to purchase an Executive Office. These can be found in various locations around the map, such as in Del Perro, Vinewood Hills, or Rockford Hills.
- Once you’ve purchased an office, you will be prompted to name your organization and choose a logo.
- After that, you will officially be registered as a CEO and will have access to a range of new features, such as the ability to hire associates, purchase vehicles and aircraft, and participate in special missions and activities.
It’s important to keep in mind that you need to have a high-end apartment or a house with an office in order to register as a CEO, and also you need to have a considerable amount of money in-game.
Also, you need to have a PS Plus or Xbox Live Gold subscription to play GTA Online.