how to dodge in gta ? In Grand Theft Auto V, there is no specific “dodge” button or move. However, you can use certain techniques to avoid enemy attacks or bullets. Here are a few ways to dodge in the game:
- Use cover: Use the environment around you to hide behind objects such as walls, cars, or buildings to avoid enemy fire.
- Roll: Pressing the sprint button while moving in a direction will make your character roll. This can be useful for quickly moving out of the way of bullets or other hazards.
- Jump: Jumping can be useful for dodging projectiles or avoiding enemies that are close to you.
- Drive/Fly: If you are in a vehicle, you can use it to dodge enemy fire by driving or flying away from them.
- Melee: If you are close to an enemy, you can use a melee attack to interrupt their attack and put them off balance, allowing you to escape.
Keep in mind that the best way to dodge may vary depending on the situation and the type of enemy you are facing. It’s always a good idea to be aware of your surroundings and to have an escape plan in case things go wrong.