how to change vehicle sound in gta 5, you can follow these steps:
- Start the game and enter the vehicle you want to change the sound of.
- Press the “Pause” button to open the game menu.
- Go to “Options” and then “Audio.”
- Scroll down to “Vehicle Engine Sound” and select it.
- You will now be able to choose from a variety of engine sounds for your vehicle.
- Once you’ve selected a new sound, press the “Accept” button to save your changes.
Note: If you want to change the sound of a vehicle that you don’t own, you can use a mod such as “Vehicle Audio Switcher” which allows you to change the engine sound of any vehicle in-game.
Also, if you’re playing on PC, you can install custom sound mods to enhance the game audio experience.
It’s important to note that these steps may vary slightly depending on the version of the game you’re playing and the platform you’re playing on.